TLC – fund all Medical/Cosmetic treatments and out of pocket costs
- Payment plans from $2,000 to $50,000 – covering all dental fees
- No stress – the whole process is managed privately by our Consultants
- Any additional repayments or rebates can be added back on to the payment plan at no extra charge
Australian Credit licence 509691
Terms & Conditions:
- Speak to TLC direct for a quote based on your personal circumstances and for the full terms and conditions.
- A full credit and financial assessment would need to be completed prior to acceptance of any offer or product.
Benefits of TLC Payment Plans
- Access to the lowest medical segment interest rates for good credit scores
- No early payout fees
- Ability to payback – we cover treatment, hospital, anaesthetist etc
- Flexible terms up to 84 months
- Protected by the consumer credit laws
Q & A
- Payment plan option to a client for a $10 000 dental procedure
“a TLC payment plan has the flexibility to pay off as quickly as you want provided that there is a minimum payment of $70 pw.”
“This payment plan covers any dental fees and related costs like flights or accommodation – the entire process is arranged by their team.”
“There aren’t any upfront or hidden fees – the $70 pw payment covers everything.”
- About the interest rate:
“The interest rate is determined by the applicant’s score, but these rates are very competitive, and the interest charged is only charged to the term you wish to use so very flexible.”
- Must provide TLC with proof of income
- Employed – shown 2 recent payslips
- Receiving other sources of income
Self-employed – shown most recent Centrelink statement
Dr Cathy Chien
Due to prior bad dental experience, Cathy wants to treat her patients the way she would want to be treated. Her gentle touch and caring manner allows patients to feel at ease. She also loves treating children, providing a fun experience for them so the children would happily return.
Cathy continues to broaden her knowledge and improving her skills by attending professional development courses and keeping herself up to date with the latest developments.
In Cathy’s spare time, Cathy loves to travel, see different cultures and meet different people. Cathy also loves watching sports like tennis, basketball and rugby.
7B/718 Gympie Road, Lawnton, QLD 4501